Off-Road Vehicles Insured by Rider

UTV / UTL (Utility Task Vehicle, Side by side)

Utlity task vehicles/side by sides have upright seating with steering wheel, side by side seating, heavyweight, knobby tires, sport utility use, off-road use only, four wheels, 500cc and up, and are foreign and domestic made. UTVs are designed for utilitarian (work related) and off-road use. Although UTVs have lights, signals and seat restraints they are not legal for road use. UTVs are commonly used for hunting, farming, beach and off-road terrains. They incorporate 2x4 and 4x4 designs to conquer difficult landscapes. They can be accessorized with storage bins and racks as well as off-road protection like skid plates. There are a variety of these types of type of vehicles by various manufacturers such as Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Can-Am, Polaris, John Deere and Arctic Cat.

For a quick motorcycle insurance quote click here or call 1(888)280-7510 and if you have any questions about the different types of motorcycles we insure contact us today!

Rider Insurance will insure most UTV makes and models. We do not insure UTVs with seating for more than two people or in excess of four wheels.

Plymouth Rock Assurance is a marketing name used by a group of separate companies that write and manage property and casualty insurance in multiple states. Motorcycle insurance in New Jersey and Pennsylvania is underwritten by Rider Insurance Company. Each of the companies is financially responsible for its own insurance products. Actual coverage is subject to the language of the policies as issued by each separate company.

Check Your State for Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Options